Heating Services In Red Deer, Lacombe, Sylvan Lake, AB and Surrounding Areas
Maintenance is the key to ensuring your heating system lives a long life and works effortlessly to keep the environment comfortable. Most people assume investing in heating maintenance services wastes time, money, and energy. However, that’s not the case. Investing in regular maintenance services can save you from future stress and discomfort in the long run because HVAC specialists will detect and tackle issues before they become more prominent, costly problems.
CARING ABOUT YOUR HOME COMFORT
As one of the largest heating & air conditioning contractors in Central Alberta, you can trust Bruin’s Plumbing & Heating to keep your home warm and comfortable throughout the year!
Benefits Of Scheduling Maintenance Services!
It’s advisable to schedule heating system maintenance at the start of winter to prevent breakdowns and avoid costly repairs. An unmaintained and dirty heating system is prone to overheating and excessive wear, leading to faster breakdowns.
By scheduling maintenance services, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Improved air quality
- Enhanced comfort the entire winter
- No sudden or expensive repairs
- Increased lifespan
- Requiring fewer emergency heating repair services in Lacombe
- Maintained utility bills
What You Should Do
By properly maintaining your heating system, you may be able to extend the life of your unit past ten years. However, if your heating system has crossed the ten-year threshold without consistent tune-ups, you should call the furnace replacement expert in Lacombe, AB, for a quick inspection. This is because an unmaintained system will experience premature wear and tear when not correctly cared for. You will be better off getting a new one than investing in costly repairs for your existing system.
It is essential to schedule an annual inspection service for your furnace system to know when it is close to giving out and needs to be replaced. Here are some signs that indicate the replacement time is near:
- Improper airflow and inadequate heat
- The heating system requires more time than usual to heat.
- You are constantly fidgeting with a thermostat to make indoors comfortable.
- High electricity and upkeeping bills.
- You are frequently calling the repair expert to fix the issues.
- Loud operational noises
Repair Or Replace?
The signs listed above indicate you have a significant issue on your hands. In such cases, system replacement may be better than investing in expensive repairs that may not fully solve the problem.
Here is when you should replace instead of repair your system:
- If the repair cost is half the installation cost, stick to replacement.
- If the installed system is more than ten years old and requires frequent maintenance and repairs, a replacement will save you money in the long run.
- If the system’s efficiency has degraded and caused electricity bills to rise, replacement is the smarter choice.
THE BEAR THAT CARES
Whether you’re building a new home or renovating an existing one, Bruin’s Plumbing & Heating Ltd. provides a level of workmanship and quality of product that will instill you with confidence.
Starter Home… Condominium… Townhouse… or Executive Mansion, the home of your dreams will be completed with the care and attention to detail that you deserve.
We stand proudly behind the work of our fully trained, safety certified and fully bondable tradespeople, offering top-quality workmanship & full manufacturers’ warranties.
We’ll quote a price to you up-front, so you’ll know exactly what your repairs will cost before work begins…
- UPON YOUR APPROVAL: Our fully-qualified service technician will conduct a complete evaluation to locate the exact cause of your problem.
- NEXT: Our technician will quote you a price to complete the work.
- THEN: The repairs will be completed. No worries about hourly charges or trips back to the shop for extra parts. You will pay the pre-approved price.
- FINALLY: Before leaving your home we will make sure that you are 100% satisfied with the work we have performed for you!
Note: Time and material billing may apply in some circumstances, please discuss with your technician or contact the office for details.
Bruin's Plumbing & Heating Ltd Experts Are Here To Help!
If you are looking for a professional and skilled heating technician to maintain your heating system, Bruin’s Plumbing and Heating experts are here to help.
Apart from providing quality, emergency heating repair services in Lacombe, we offer all of our HVAC services at affordable rates. Our experts are trained and certified to carry out all the services skillfully. Call (844)582-1763 to schedule a service.