HVAC Services In Red Deer, Lacombe, Sylvan Lake, AB and Surrounding Areas
If you are in the market for a new HVAC system, our team at Bruin’s Plumbing & Heating Ltd. can help. We offer complete installation services for all types of HVAC systems, and we will work with you to find the perfect system for your home or business.
We understand that choosing a new HVAC system is a big decision, and we will take the time to answer all of your questions and help you make the best decision for your needs. Contact us today!
Regular HVAC maintenance is important to keep your system running efficiently. Not only that, if you neglect your HVAC system, it will develop small problems that will eventually turn into big and expensive repairs.
That is why we recommend becoming a member of our Bear Care Club. With our preventative maintenance program, our professionals will visit your home once a year to tune-up your HVAC system and look for any potential problems. You will also receive priority service as well as discounts on repair parts and labor.
So, if you are looking for quality HVAC services in Red Deer, Alberta, or the surrounding areas, be sure to contact Bruin’s Plumbing and Heating Ltd. today!
Your heating and air conditioning system in Red Deer works hard to keep your home comfortable all year long. Over time, however, even the best systems will need repairs. But how do you know when it’s time to call a professional?
Here are a few signs that indicate it’s time to repair your HVAC system:
- Your energy bills are increasing: If you notice that your energy bills are gradually getting higher, it could be an indication that your HVAC system is not working as efficiently as it used to.
- Unusual noises: If you start hearing strange noises coming from your HVAC system, it’s definitely time to call a professional. These could be signs of a problem with the fan, compressor, or another component.
- Your home is not comfortable: If you notice that your home is not as comfortable as it used to be, it could be due to a problem with your HVAC system. You may need to adjust the thermostat or have a professional take a look at the system.
- The system is not turning on: If your HVAC system won’t turn on, it could be due to a problem with the thermostat, electrical connection, or another component.
- The system is not blowing air: If the system is running but not blowing air, it could be due to a clogged filter or another issue.
If you notice any of these problems with your HVAC system, be sure to contact a professional for repairs. Ignoring the problem will only make it worse and more expensive to fix in the long run.
Bruin’s Plumbing and Heating Ltd. offers quality HVAC services in Red Deer, Alberta, and the surrounding areas. We offer a variety of services, such as AC installation in Red Deer, Alberta, furnace repair, indoor air quality services, and more.
Over time, your HVAC system will become less and less efficient, eventually needing to be replaced. When it’s time for a replacement, you want to be sure to choose a quality system that is the right size for your home.
That’s where our team at Bruin’s Plumbing and Heating Ltd. comes in. We will help you choose the right system for your home and budget, and we will install it properly so that it works efficiently for years to come.
So, if you are in need of a replacement or any other HVAC services in Red Deer, Alberta, or the surrounding areas, our experts can help. Contact us at (844) 582-1763 today!
MAKE THE RIGHT CALL
For plumbing, heating or a/c… service, renovations or new construction… You’ll appreciate the pride our team of fully qualified tradespeople put into their work. That’s why The Bear That Cares has been proud to offer top-quality workmanship to Central Albertans since 1965